.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

5 Weeks!


It feels so weird to be writing these pregnancy updates again. Its not that I never thought I would again, it just seems a bit surreal.  I think both John and I finally believe I am pregnant now. Me more than him for obvious reasons.  We are both looking forward to my first appointment. There is nothing like being able to hear that little baby's heartbeat. 

My pre-pregnancy weight is starting out a little higher than it was with Camden. I currently weigh 125...not exactly where I wanted to be to start out, but it is what it is. I'm sure if I'm sick again then I shed a few before I start to gain. I have been pretty bloaded and have had to unbutton my pants a few times after eating. Very much like my last pregnancy.  

Sleeping has been great. I've been pretty exhausted from chasing Camden around and well...being pregnant! I have had some hungry spells in the middle of the night again. I'm sure by next week I'll be eating saltine crackers at two, three, and four in the morning :) 

I still can't believe we are going to have another baby. I'm pretty blown away by it actually. The best moment this last week was definitely finding out we were expecting and breaking the news to our family. Everyone was so excited for us!  They know what a struggle its been for us. My brother even made the comment that this makes waiting for Camden  seem like such a pain in the butt...which it was, but I know he came to our family at the right time...the right time for him. We just had to be patient.  And that's how I feel about this little bean. We feel so blessed!

At this moment I'm not missing anything...but talk to me in a couple of weeks or months! I am taking full advantage of sleeping on my back and stomach because I am sure these will be at the top of the list of things I miss. I've got a long way for this, but I am looking forward to feeling movement.  I hear you feel it
Sooner your second time around. 

I have had some bizarre food cravings this past week. I have wanted nachos with salsa. In fact I want some now that I just said it. I have also wanted to eat anything meaty and "full" like steak. And I will take anything spicy....a Jalapeno burger from Carl's Jr. No foods have really made me feel sick yet, just the smell of a brand new wall flower plug in from Bath and Body Works. I'm sorry pumpkin cupcake, you quickly had to go in the garbage before I lost it.

I've been a tad bit moody this past week and have had to apologize a few times to John...arg! I hate being crabby. I think I'm feeling stressed about all the things that need to be done in the next month (Camden's birthday) I have almost finished everything though. I want to be prepared just in case I am 
barfing anf sleeping all day. I've already given both grandma's a heads up about shipping Camden to their house for the day. I'm sure he would have much more fun with them anyway :)

I am looking forward to so many things,  but I am most looking forward to our first appointment on October 30th. It'll be here before we know it! I'm praying for a healthy baby with a healthy little heartbeat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment